Maid of Sker
- 1 player
- DUALSHOCK 4 vibration
British Horror Bundle
Brave the nightmares of the Quiet Ones. Do not panic…don’t even breathe!
Maid of Sker is a first-person survival horror, set in a remote hotel with a gory and macabre history from British folklore. Armed with only a defensive sound device, you’ll utilise stealth tactics to avoid death amongst a cult of sound-based AI enemies.
Set in 1898 and inspired by the haunting Welsh tale of Elisabeth Williams, this is a story of a family empire driven by torture, slavery, piracy and a supernatural mystery that suffocates the grounds of the hotel.
Developed by Wales Interactive with a plot crafted by the writing talent and designers behind the likes of SOMA, The Bunker and Battlefield 1.
- 3D sound-based AI system as the core survival mechanic
- Fusing psychological, gothic and British horror
- Realistic visuals, immersive environments and eerie atmospherics
- Famous Welsh hymns from the spine-chilling voice of Tia Kalmaru
- Re-imagining of the Welsh folk song “Y Ferch o'r Sger” (The Maid of Sker)
- Wales Interactive
- Action, Adventure, Horror
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense).
One-time license fee for play on account’s designated primary PS4™ system and other PS4™ systems when signed in with that account.