May contain in-game purchases
BIGBEN INTERACTIVE SA
In a world ravaged by war and dominated by magic, you must rise up to face the Chaos hordes. Playing solo or with up to four in local or online co-op, choose a hero from four character classes and prepare for epic battles wielding some of the most powerful artefacts of the Old World.
• THE FIRST HACK AND SLASH set in the Warhammer Fantasy world
• 4 CHARACTER CLASSES, each with unique gameplay, skills and equipment
• AN XXL BESTIARY with over 70 monsters aligned with the Chaos Gods and epic boss battles
• OPTIMIZED FOR CO-OP: solo or with up to 4 players, local or online, the class synergy and interface have been designed for co-op
• HIGH REPLAY VALUE: in addition to Story mode, a boss rush mode, countless dungeons and regular updates offer a rich and varied gaming experience
Network Players 2-4 - Full game requires PlayStation®Plus membership to access online multiplayer
8GB minimum save size
DUALSHOCK®4 Vibration Function
HD Video Output 720p,1080p
Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One-time licence fee to download to multiple PS4 systems. Sign in to PlayStation Network is not required to use this on your primary PS4, but is required for use on other PS4 systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.
Warhammer: Chaosbane © Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2019. Chaosbane, the Chaosbane logo, GW, Games Workshop, Warhammer, The Game of Fantasy Battles, the twin-tailed comet logo, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likeness thereof, are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world, and used under licence. Published by Bigben Interactive and developed by Eko Software. All rights reserved to their respective owners.