The Escapists 2 - Game of the Year Edition
Team 17 Digital LTD
STOP! Yes, you there! You are under arrest on suspicion of escaping from prison! You have the right to remain silent and absolutely no right to go and enjoy The Escapists 2: Game of the Year Edition!
Including all 11 prisons from the base game and all Escapists 2 DLC and impenetrable penitentiaries such as Wicked Ward and the Glorious Regime!
• Addictive prison simulation game, bursting with humour, sandbox gameplay and…duct tape?
• All of The Escapists 2 base game and DLC prisons under one roof!
• Buy, barter and beat your way to getting the items you need to aid your great escapes, with crafting, combat and any criminal activity that you think you can get away with!
• Conspire with your favourite convicts with up to 4 player co-operative and versus multiplayer!
• With the convict customisation system there’s no excuse to be a fashion criminal!
In-game purchases optional
Network Players 2-4 - Full game requires PlayStation®Plus membership to access online multiplayer
4GB minimum save size
DUALSHOCK®4 Vibration Function
Remote Play Supported
HD Video Output 720p,1080i,1080p
Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One-time licence fee to download to multiple PS4 systems. Sign in to PlayStation Network is not required to use this on your primary PS4, but is required for use on other PS4 systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.
The Escapists 2 developed by Mouldy Toof Studios and Team17 Digital Ltd © 2019. Published by Team17 Digital Ltd. All trademarks, copyrights and logos are property of their respective owners.