Subdivision Infinity DX
To play this game on PS5, your system may need to be updated to the latest system software. Although this game is playable on PS5, some features available on PS4 may be absent. See PlayStation.com/bc for more details.
Step into the cockpit of an intergalactic fighter and explore the great expanses of outer space. With more than 30 engaging story missions and sidequests spanning several star systems, Subdivision Infinity is an action-packed journey brimming with dogfights, boss battles, and more set against the stunning wild outer reaches of the cosmos.
- Complete exciting missions in the main storyline and explore mysterious sectors of the galaxy.
- Tight space combat gameplay - fight massive space battles against different enemies: drones, fighters, dreadnoughts capital ship and more.
- Explore stunning locations, each with a different feel and atmosphere.
- Find lost relics to build new ships, harvest asteroids and sell their minerals for profit, or use them for crafting.
- Boss battles - hone your combat skills facing most powerful enemies
- Prepare for the fight - enhance your ship and equip with diverse selection of weapons available for upgrade.
This product supports the following languages: English
DUALSHOCK®4 Vibration Function
HD Video Output 720p,1080i,1080p
Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One-time licence fee to download to multiple PS4 systems. Sign in to PlayStation Network is not required to use this on your primary PS4, but is required for use on other PS4 systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.
Copyright © 2017 Nikolay Slobodin