Never Alone (Kisima Ingitchuna)
Never Alone is an atmospheric puzzle platformer for 1- or 2-players built in partnership with the Alaska Native community. It delves deeply into the traditional lore of the Iñupiat people of Alaska to present a unique game experience.
● Play as both Girl and Fox - the two must work together to overcome challenges as each has unique skills and abilities. A second player can join at any time for local co-op play.
● Explore perilous Arctic environments and fight against gale-force winds, blizzards, and treacherous mountains.
● Meet fascinating characters from Iñupiaq stories - Manslayer, the Little People, Helping Spirits, Blizzard Man and more. Never Alone was crafted in partnership with Alaska Native elders and storytellers for true authenticity.
● Hear the story of the game as told by a master Iñupiat storyteller in the Iñupiaq language -- a first for a commercial video game.
● Unlock special Insights to share their wisdom, stories and perspective of the Iñupiat people.
10MB minimum save size
HD Video Output 720p,1080i,1080p
Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One-time licence fee to download to multiple PS4 systems. Sign in to PlayStation Network is not required to use this on your primary PS4, but is required for use on other PS4 systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.
© 2014 Upper One Games LLC. All rights reserved.