- 1 player
- 1 player
Digital Deluxe Edition
- Console costume color for Shou
- Soundtrack & Art Gallery Application
From the top of Megacity S1-9, the Sovereign Khan rules with fists of iron and flesh. Beneath the city’s rotting foundations, a vengeful warrior embarks on a journey to murder him. 5 years prior to the events of Slave Zero, Slave Zero X brings new life to a world where horrific, living machines known as Slaves are primed to become the latest tools of war in humanity’s long and bloody history. A secret band of warriors known as The Guardians hope to stop these biomecha from being unleashed upon the world, but one swordsman among their ranks has a different idea: use the enemy’s own weapon against them. By merging with a stolen Slave Unit Prototype, Shou will become a furious Devil in pursuit of killing a false God.
• KILLER COMBOS: Use swift swordplay, explosive ordnance, and stylish combos against an army of meat and metal.
• DEATH FROM ABOVE: Air juggling, dashes, and frequent target switching allow for you to take down foes of any size while wall-jumping and platforming can help you outmaneuver your enemies.
• FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE: Conquer mini-bosses, set pieces, and climactic 1-on-1 encounters that offer intense challenges against unforgettable villains.
• STRENGTH IS NOTHING WITHOUT CONTROL: Use the Training Room to hone precise and powerful moves to string together devastating attack sequences.
• BATTLE TO THE BEAT: A 90s-inspired soundtrack features heavy Drum’n’Bass and funky industrial music that adds to the thrill of combat.
• FEAST YOUR EYES: A unique visual aesthetic combines nostalgic 2D sprites with an advanced lighting system and stylized 3D environments.
• DUAL LANGUAGE: Fully voiced in English and Japanese with an all-star voice acting cast.
• COLLECTABLE SECRETS: Defeat hidden Gold Troopers throughout the game to collect lore drops that tell the game's back story in Chronicle.
• THE END IS NEVER THE END: After completing the campaign, further challenges await in an expansive and frenetic ‘Crimson Citadel’ procedural challenge tower with an online high score leaderboard.
- PS4, PS5
- Ziggurat Interactive, Inc.
- Action, Action, Action
- Screen Languages:
- Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), English, French (France), German, Hindi, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Spanish, Spanish (Mexico), Thai
Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
You can download and play this content on the main PS5 console associated with your account (through the “Console Sharing and Offline Play” setting) and on any other PS5 consoles when you login with your same account.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.