inFAMOUS Second Son™ + inFAMOUS™ First Light
inFAMOUS Second Son™
Enjoy Your Power
Delsin Rowe’s superhuman power is in your hands. Push your awesome abilities to the limit and see how your choices affect the city and the people around you.
• Hijack the powers of other superhumans.
• Soar across the Seattle skyline.
• Choose how your own story plays out.
• Play as you download for this title requires an initial download of up to 5GB.
• Voice-over support: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Polish and Turkish.
On 16 December 2018 at 00:01 GMT, the web-based puzzle portions of inFAMOUS Paper Trail will shut down for good.
The inFAMOUS Paper Trail PlayStation®4 missions will continue to function within inFAMOUS Second Son™, so you’ll still be able to complete Celia’s story.
inFAMOUS™ Second Son ©2013 Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC. Published by Sony Computer Entertainment. Developed by Sucker Punch Productions, LLC. “inFAMOUS” and “inFAMOUS Second Son” are trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. The Space Needle is a registered trademark of Space Needle LLC and is used under license. All rights reserved.
- Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe
- Action, Adventure
- Dutch, English, French (France), German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese (Portugal), Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Screen Languages:
- Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French (France), German, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Portugal), Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One-time licence fee to download to multiple PS4 systems. Sign in to PlayStation Network is not required to use this on your primary PS4, but is required for use on other PS4 systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.