- 1 player
- 1 player
- Merciful Madness
- Worshippers of the Necronomicon
- Investigator Pack
- Chicago Organ Grinder
- Experience Boost
- The Sinking City®
The Lucid Dreamer Bundle
- Sherlock Holmes Chapter One
- The Sinking City PS5
The Sinking City® on PlayStation®5 offers the following improvements:
- 3840x2160 resolution (4K)
- 60 frames per second
- Improved graphical fidelity
- Significantly faster loading times
- DualSense features support.
The Sinking City is an adventure and investigation game set in an open world inspired by the universe of H.P. Lovecraft, the master of Horror. The half-submerged city of Oakmont is gripped by supernatural forces. You're a private investigator, and you have to uncover the truth of what has possessed the city… and the minds of its inhabitants.
* An oppressive atmosphere and story inspired by the universe of H.P. Lovecraft.
* A vast open world that can be explored on foot, by boat, in a diving suit…
* High replay value thanks to an open investigation system: each case can be solved in a number of ways, with different possible endings depending on your actions.
* An arsenal of weapons from the 1920s with which to take on nightmarish creatures.
* Manage your mental health to untangle the truth behind the madness.
- FROGWARES IRELAND LTD
- Adventure, Horror, Action
- English, French (France), German, Russian
- Screen Languages:
- Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, English, French (France), German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Spanish, Turkish
You can download and play this content on the main PS5 console associated with your account (through the “Console Sharing and Offline Play” setting) and on any other PS5 consoles when you login with your same account.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.