Play exclusive retro content on PS4™ with a retro Track and Karts, plus retro Skins for Crash™, Coco and Cortex.
Crash™ is back in the driver’s seat! Get ready to go fur-throttle with Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled. It’s the authentic CTR experience plus a whole lot more, now fully-remastered and revved up to the max:
- Start your engines with the original game modes, characters, tracks, power-ups, weapons and controls
- Power slide to glory in additional karts, tracks and arenas from Crash™ Nitro Kart
- Race online with friends and Crash the competition with online leaderboards
- Customise your ride and swag out your racer with n. sane kart items and skins
- Keep the race going with new content and challenges in Grand Prix post-launch seasons
With Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled, the stakes are high and the competition is fierce. It's the CTR you love, now kicked into the highest gear.
In-game purchases optional
Network Players 2-8 - Full game requires PlayStation®Plus membership to access online multiplayer
HD Video Output 720p,1080i,1080p
Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One-time licence fee to download to multiple PS4 systems. Sign in to PlayStation Network is not required to use this on your primary PS4, but is required for use on other PS4 systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.
INTERNET REQUIRED for Wumpa Coins, Grand Prix, online Multiplayer and other features.
© 2019 Activision Publishing Inc. ACTIVISION, CRASH TEAM RACING, CRASH NITRO KART, CTR, CRASH BANDICOOT and CRASH are trademarks of Activision Publishing, Inc.