Hunting Simulator 2
- Offline play enabled
- 1 player
- PS4 Pro enhanced
- Remote Play supported
- DUALSHOCK 4 vibration
Bear Hunter Edition
In stunning natural environments, choose your gear from the best official weapons and accessories and set off with your dog in search of a variety of animal species in this hunting simulation.
• Explore the plains of Colorado, the Texan desert and the forests of Europe in vast open worlds.
• Track down 33 animal species in their natural environment by using the best hunting techniques.
• Hunt animals with realistic behaviours and advanced artificial intelligence.
• Use your hunting dog to track your prey. Labrador Retriever, German Shorthaired Pointer and Beagle, each dog has its specific hunting attributes.
• Kit yourself out with over 160 weapons, accessories and clothing items from the best brands, including Browning, Winchester, Bushnell, Kryptek and Verney-Carron.
- BIGBEN INTERACTIVE SA
- Shooter, Simulation
Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One-time licence fee to download to multiple PS4 systems. Sign in to PlayStation Network is not required to use this on your primary PS4, but is required for use on other PS4 systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.
©2020 Published by Nacon and developed by Neopica. All rights reserved.
All weapons, clothes, equipment and brand names and logos are the properties of their respective owners. The license for the Winchester® trademark is granted to Browning International by the Olin Corporation (USA). Browning is a Trademark of Browning International S.A. Bushnell trademarks and product designs are property of Bushnell Inc. and used with permission. SAKO and TIKKA are registered trademarks of Sako LTD, a Beretta Group Company. All rights reserved. Kryptek and the Kryptek helmet logos are registered trademarks of Kryptek Outdoor Group, LLC in the US and other countries and the camouflage and patterns of Kryptek Outdoor Group, LLC are protected by copyright and patent registrations.