Sudden Strike 4: Complete Collection
Kalypso Media GMBH
• Contains all free content updates available, with over 10 new maps and gameplay refinements.
• Command German and Russian forces in the Battle of Kursk - one of the largest tank battles of World War II!
• Road to Dunkirk features 4 new missions, 2 new commanders and 10 all-new units, as well as additional buildings and ships.
• Finland - Winter Storm features 6 new missions, 3 new commanders, and 19 all-new vehicles, along with additional buildings and units.
• Africa – Desert Storm features 6 new missions, 5 new commanders, and 30 new vehicles, including a medical truck.
• The Pacific War features 10 new missions, 6 new commanders, and over 50 new vehicles, including aircraft carriers.
• Adapt and refine the military doctrines of more than 20 renowned commanders for a different strategic and tactical approach to each scenario.
• Pit yourself against other commanders or challenging enemy AI enemies in competitive multiplayer modes.
Network Players 2-8 - Full game requires PlayStation®Plus membership to access online multiplayer
8GB minimum save size
HD Video Output 720p,1080i,1080p
Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One-time licence fee to download to multiple PS4 systems. Sign in to PlayStation Network is not required to use this on your primary PS4, but is required for use on other PS4 systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.
Copyright (c) 2019 Kalypso Media Group GmbH. All rights reserved. Published by Kalypso Media Digital Ltd. All other logos, copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owners.