Island Time VR
- PS VR, PS Camera and PS Move controller required
- 2 PS Move motion controllers supported
- 1 player
After a journey at sea, you are shipwrecked on a tiny island. Using your wit, ingenuity and the advice of your new buddy, Carl the Crab, you’ve gotta find a way to keep yourself from starving and survive as long as possible. Craft tools, fend off creatures, try to signal an airplane… or you could just give up and die? ...Maybe, just enjoy the sunset while you can. Almost makes you forget that you're in a desperate struggle against your own mortality.
– Survive… until you die
– Play standing in a room-scale VR experience
– Craft tools, like a spear, from the island’s resources
– Use your tools to catch fish, defend yourself… and do stuff, like, not die
– Befriend (or not) the island’s wildlife including sharks and pesky seagulls
– Foster a lifelong friendship with a crab. And, by lifelong, we mean a week at the most?
This product supports the following languages: English
- Flight School
- Arcade, Casual, Simulation
- Screen Languages:
To play this game on PS5, your system may need to be updated to the latest system software. Although this game is playable on PS5, some features available on PS4 may be absent. See PlayStation.com/bc for more details.
Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One-time licence fee to download to multiple PS4 systems. Sign in to PlayStation Network is not required to use this on your primary PS4, but is required for use on other PS4 systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.
Island Time © 2017-2018 Project Flight School, LLC. All rights reserved.