Warhammer: Chaosbane - Magnus Edition (Simplified Chinese, English, Korean, Traditional Chinese)
- PS Plus required for online play
- Supports up to 4 online players with PS Plus
- Online play optional
- 1 - 4 players
- Remote Play supported
- DUALSHOCK 4 vibration
Warhammer Chaosbane BETA (English)
Warhammer Chaosbane (Simplified Chinese, English, Korean, Traditional Chinese)
“Keep your eyes on this one, because it’s one quality Action RPG” – Entertainment Buddha
In a world ravaged by war and dominated by magic, you must rise up to face the Chaos hordes. Playing solo or with up to four in local or online co-op, choose a hero from four character classes and prepare for epic battles wielding some of the most powerful artefacts of the Old World.
• THE FIRST HACK AND SLASH set in the Warhammer Fantasy world
• 4 CHARACTER CLASSES, each with unique gameplay, skills and equipment
• AN XXL BESTIARY with over 70 monsters aligned with the Chaos Gods and epic boss battles
• OPTIMIZED FOR CO-OP: solo or with up to 4 players, local or online, the class synergy and interface have been designed for co-op
• HIGH REPLAY VALUE: in addition to Story mode, a boss rush mode, countless dungeons and regular updates offer a rich and varied gaming experience
- NACON SA
- Action, Adventure, Action
- Screen Languages:
- Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), English, French (France), German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Russian, Spanish
Purchase or use of this item is subject to SEN Terms of Service and User Agreement.
Warhammer: Chaosbane © Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2019. Chaosbane, the Chaosbane logo, GW, Games Workshop, Warhammer, The Game of Fantasy Battles, the twin-tailed comet logo, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likeness thereof, are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world, and used under licence. Published by Bigben Interactive and developed by Eko Software. All rights reserved to their respective owners.