Fobia - St. Dinfna Hotel (Simplified Chinese, English, Korean, Japanese, Traditional Chinese)
- 1 player
- 1 player
Treze Trilhas is home to the St. Dinfina Hotel, a decadent site that is the subject of numerous rumors including mysterious disappearances and paranormal activity. Hoping to break the story, amateur journalist Roberto Leite Lopes travels to Santa Catarina following a tip from his friend Stephanie.
His investigative skills will be needed not only to uncover the truth but to survive when reality is turned upside down with his discovery of a camera that reveals different timelines, a fanatical cult, human experiments, and apparitions roaming the halls. Solve puzzles and scavenge for anything to stop their hunt as the past, present and future collide.
• Explore a Grand Hotel – The Unreal Engine brings terrifyingly realistic visuals to this first-person horror experience.
• Survive the Horrors – Scavenge for supplies while you run, hide, or fight the monsters that stalk the corridors.
• Unravel the Mystery – Worlds collide in a twisting narrative full of puzzles and conspiracies.
• Look to the past and the future – Interact with different timelines using an enigmatic camera that connects parallel realities to uncover the many secrets hidden in the walls of the hotel.
- RIPPLES ASIA VENTURE PTE LTD
- English, Portuguese (Brazil)
- Screen Languages:
- Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), English, French (France), German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Spanish