As Chloe and Rachel’s family life continues to crumble, their friendship blossoms and the two girls discuss running away together. But before they can go, Chloe gets involved with an errand for Frank Bowers which puts her in a dangerous situation and exposes an uglier side to Arcadia Bay…
• Choice and consequence driven narrative adventure
• Multiple endings depending on the choices you make
• ‘Backtalk’ - A risk/reward conversation mode that allows Chloe to use her barbed tongue to provoke or get her way
• Make your mark on the world with witty tags and drawings
• Choose Chloe’s outfit and see how people react to your look
• Distinct Licensed indie soundtrack & original score by Daughter
In order to play with this additional content, it is necessary to first purchase game disc or full game from PlayStation®Store that is sold separately and update your game with the most recent online update.
This program or data to be applied to existing program is only compatible with Asia version (official product) which is distributed by SIE or other official distributors. Compatibility with program or data from other region is not guaranteed.
Life is Strange: Before The Storm © 2017 Square Enix Ltd. All Rights Reserved. LIFE IS STRANGE and LIFE IS STRANGE: BEFORE THE STORM are registered trademarks or trademarks of Square Enix Ltd.
Purchase or use of this item is subject to SEN Terms of Service and User Agreement.
- SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD.