Welcome to Brighton! Join the ranks of this fictitious American city's police force and experience the everyday life of a police officer. Begin with parking violations and work your way up to shouldering greater responsibilities. Be part of Brighton's community, get to know your neighborhood, and fulfill the daily duties of a police officer as you fight crime during your shift. Always be tough, but fair: respect the law and gain more experience to unlock more neighborhoods, districts, and duties!
POLICE SIMULATOR: PATROL OFFICERS includes a dynamic traffic system that organically creates traffic flows and car accidents, as well as emergency situations that randomly pop up during your shifts. Be ready to respond at a moment’s notice! Enter the open world of Brighton, where you can choose which neighborhoods you patrol and keep safe. Patrol three unique districts, each home to several neighborhoods. Each one has a distinct flair: from the high rises of downtown to the historical buildings of Brickston. The Intuition System allows you to pick up on important clues when interrogating witnesses and can help you resolve situations immediately – so make sure you're always paying attention to everything being said and done. Your duties are your responsibility!
Progressing and unlocking new districts also adds new duties. Begin by issuing tickets, but be ready to handle accidents that can happen right in front of your eyes! Many different duties are waiting to be encountered in this living and breathing city. Stop drug deals from taking place in the local park, chase graffiti sprayers illegally tagging walls, stop speeding cars with your police siren, and even set up road barriers and cones around traffic accidents. Be prepared for anything – from minor incidents like a car blocking a bus stop to having to apprehend suspects and taking them to the holding cells. Your duties are your responsibility!
POLICE SIMULATOR: PATROL OFFICERS offers a Simulation Mode for veteran players looking for the most authentic experience, as well as a Casual Mode for players who want a more relaxing patrol around the streets of Brighton.
• A traffic system that organically creates traffic jams, accidents, speeding vehicles, and other traffic violations like running red lights and more.
• Three districts, each home to several neighborhoods with their own unique flair.
• A wide range of duties: from car accidents, parking violations, and emergency callouts to tracking down drug dealers and graffiti sprayers.
• Place apprehended suspects in the back of your patrol car and deliver them to the precinct holding cells yourself.
• Progress to unlock districts, cars, and new modes (Standard and Open Patrol).
• Casual and Simulation game modes
• Intuition system
• Single and multiplayer modes
- PS4, PS5
- astragon Entertainment GmbH
- English, German
- Screen Languages:
- Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), English, French (France), German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Spanish, Turkish
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense).
You can download and play this content on the main PS5 console associated with your account (through the “Console Sharing and Offline Play” setting) and on any other PS5 consoles when you login with your same account.