- 1 player
Explore and decipher the enigmatic subconscious of someone who must learn to accept their own death.
- An award-winning journey with relaxing puzzles
- A poetic tale, with no words but lots of symbols
- Representations based on Latin American culture
- Hand-crafted artstyle and immersive soundtrack
- 30 min playtime
DEVELOPED BY Hermanos Magia and Leap Game Studios
"We aim to make games that challenge the classical definition of games. Arrog is a tale rooted in our tradition."
PUBLISHED BY Nakana.io
“We present games that share a strong experience to remember. Dreams are weird journeys full of meanings to be found. So is Arrog.” - Mikaël Bourget, founder of the publishing label
- Nakana sp. z o.o.
- Adventure, Puzzle
- Screen Languages:
- Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), English, French (France), German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Russian, Spanish, Spanish (Mexico)
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense).
One-time license fee for play on account’s designated primary PS4™ system and other PS4™ systems when signed in with that account.