PlayStation™Now: 1-Month Subscription
Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC
Released Nov 17, 2015
Ongoing subscription with a $9.99 (+ applicable tax) recurring fee charged every month until cancelled. You will need either a credit/debit card or PayPal registered to your account to buy this subscription. Scroll down for more information.
Access our collection of more than 800 games to enjoy on PS4 and PC. Stream PS4, PS3 and PS2 games on demand or download hundreds of PS4 games and play offline.
With a wide variety of genres to pick from, you’ll never run out of games to play.
Certain games featured in PlayStation™Now may be made available in the library on a limited-time basis only.
Available on PlayStation®4 and PC. Users must be aged 18+ and have an account for PlayStation Network. Games included in the subscription (and their features) are subject to change. Games are downloadable to your PS4 and are playable as long as you have a valid subscription and go online once a week. For full technical requirements (including for PC), please see playstation.com/explore/playstation-now/how-it-works/
STREAMING: You’ll need a minimum internet speed of 5 Mbps to stream games. Games are streamed at up to 720p resolution and may differ from downloaded or disc-based games. Add-ons not compatible with streamed games. Users may be required to wait to gain access to certain titles. Not all system/network features supported.
BILLING: This is a paid-for ongoing subscription and a recurring fee of $9.99 (+ applicable tax) will be charged every month. Any price changes will be notified in advance by email.
• Recurring subscription fee: $9.99 (+ applicable tax)
• Billing frequency: every month
• Subscription duration: ongoing until cancelled
You can cancel your subscription at any time prior to your billing date so that your subscription will expire at the end of the current month. Instructions on cancelling your subscription are at www.playstation.com/ps-now-cancel
To buy this subscription you need a payment card or PayPal registered to your account. When you click [Order & Pay], we will turn ON automatic funding in your account settings. This means that if you do not have enough funds in your wallet to pay the recurring subscription fee, the required balance will be charged to the payment method registered to your account (if any) unless you turn off automatic funding. To turn off automatic funding, go to [Account Settings] > [Wallet] > [Wallet Settings].
Streaming games may differ from, or lack some of the features, that can be found in downloaded or disc-based games. In addition, only PS Plus members can transfer saved game data between streaming and downloaded games.
• Are streamed at a maximum resolution of 720p.
• Are streamed in stereo only. Surround sound is not supported.
• Do not support user-generated media functionalities.
• Can only auto-save data to PlayStation Now cloud storage. This allows data to be accessed from any PlayStation Now compatible device.
• Do not support PlayStation Plus auto-upload to online storage. PlayStation Plus cloud saves can be transferred manually to PS Now, and vice versa, using the Save Data Management functionality on PS4.
• Are not compatible with DLC that is compatible with downloaded or disc-based games. Some streaming games may include bundled content that was available as DLC for downloaded or disc-based games.
• Do not provide access to in-game stores.
• Do not support sharing or recording via Share Play, Broadcast or the Share button while streaming.
• Do not support optional game components such as PS Camera and/or PS VR.
When playing PlayStation Now games:
• On a PS4 system, up to four DUALSHOCK®4 wireless controllers are compatible. Other peripherals are not supported.
• On a PC, up to two wired DUALSHOCK®4 or two wired DUALSHOCK®3 controllers are compatible. For the best experience, plug in a DUALSHOCK®4 controller, or use the DUALSHOCK®4 wirelessly with a DUALSHOCK®4 USB Wireless Adapter (sold separately). Some PS4 games require use of a touch pad, which is only available on a DUALSHOCK®4 controller.
• On a PC, some third party Xinput controllers may work with PS Now, but full compatibility with the service is not guaranteed. For more details, visit psnow.com/controllers.
• While streaming, some companion app functionality may not work as expected.
• Streaming users may be required to wait to gain access to certain titles during periods of high traffic.
• The games included in the subscription (and features of each game) are subject to change at any time.
• For PS Now on PC, minimum PC system requirements (including controller) apply, see www.playstation.com/explore/playstation-now/faq for more information.
• Interface and network features may not be accessible when playing streaming games. A PlayStation Now streaming menu will allow access to some PlayStation Network features while playing games on PS Now. However, users must use their console, playstation.com or the PS Messages mobile app for messaging with Friends.
• If the PS4 is set as a Primary PS4, users age 18+ who are not PS Now subscribers will be able to play PS Now games from the game’s shortcut icon (displayed on the PS4 Home Content Launcher) as well as in the PS Now application.
• You can play downloaded games offline, but you must connect to the internet once a week to validate your PS Now membership.
• Users will not be able to use add-ons for downloaded games if their subscription lapses. But they’ll be able to use them again as soon as they renew their subscription or purchase the game.
These PlayStation Network features will be unavailable when playing streaming games:
• The Share button
• Importing/exporting content
• Video chat
• Social media access
• Using controller motion input while using the PS4 keyboard
• Share Play
• PS VR
• PS Camera