Killing Floor: Incursion
- PS Plus required for online play
- PS VR, PS Camera & PS Move controller required
- Supports up to 2 online players with PS Plus
- Online play optional
From Tripwire Interactive, makers of Killing Floor 2, comes a story-driven adventure made specifically for VR. Explore this detailed and immersive world while fighting for your life with pistols, shotguns, axes, and even dismembered enemy limbs. Travel through diverse environments, from creepy farmhouses to mysterious catacombs, to uncover who or what is behind the Zed menace.
* Narrative Campaign: Experience a full story-driven campaign as you uncover Horzine's true intentions.
* Co-Op Play: Play co-op with a friend in Story and Holdout modes.
* Holdout Game Mode: See how long you can survive the endless and increasingly tough Zed hordes.
* Terrifying Enemies: From crawling zeds to massive terrifying bosses battle a diverse set of enemies.
* Weapon Variety: Chop, slash, shoot and blast zeds away! Fight how you want by using a mix of single and two-handed weapons.
* PlayStation®VR *Exclusive Map: Test your mettle in the all-new Holdout Mode map, Crucible. **Time-limited
Network Players 2-2 - Full game requires PlayStation®Plus membership to access online multiplayer
6GB minimum save size
Online Play (Optional)
2 PS®Move controllers required
Killing Floor ©2009-2018 by Tripwire Interactive. Killing Floor® is a registered trademark of Tripwire Interactive in the USA and other countries. All rights reserved. Unreal®Engine, Copyright 1998 – 2018, Epic Games, Inc. All rights reserved. Unreal®, Unreal® Engine, the circle-U logo and the Powered by Unreal® Engine logo are trade¬marks or registered trademarks of Epic Games, Inc. in the United States of America and elsewhere. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
- Tripwire Interactive
- Action, Horror
To play this game on PS5, your system may need to be updated to the latest system software. Although this game is playable on PS5, some features available on PS4 may be absent. See PlayStation.com/bc for more details.