PlayStation®VR is not for use by children under age 12.
PlayStation®VR and PlayStation®Camera are required.
VR Games may cause some players to experience motion sickness.
In a world where robots have replaced all human jobs, step into the 'Job Simulator' to learn what it was like 'to job'.
Players can relive the glory days of work by simulating the ins and outs of being a gourmet chef, an office worker, a convenience store clerk, and more.
Key Jobbing Features:
● Throw a stapler at your boss!
● Learn to 'job' in four not-so historically accurate representations of work life before society was automated by robots!
● Use your hands to stack, manipulate, throw, and smash physics objects in an inexplicably satisfying way!
● Aggressively chug coffee and eat questionable food from the trash!
● Able to juggle tomatoes in real life? Do it in VR! Unable to juggle? There's no cleanup required in VR!
● NEW! Work the never-ending night shift with the new Infinite Overtime mode!
2 PS®Move controllers required
Notice: This game requires 7 feet (2.15 meters) of clear space from the camera to function.