- PS VR, PS Camera & PS Move controller required
- 2 PS Move motion controllers supported
- 1 player
Welcome to the Gig Economy, Human! Provide 5-Star service and enjoy endless tasks in new DLC ‘Vacation Simulator: Back to Job’!
The latest VR sensation from the creators of platinum hit ‘Job Simulator’! Welcome to the Vacation Simulator: a rough approximation of VACATION inspired by real human NOT JOBBING. Reallocate your bandwidth and get ready to splash, s’more, snowball, and selfie your way to optimal relaxation!
The year is 2060.
Following record enrollment in the Job Simulator, robots set out to uncover what else humans did besides ‘job’. After years of balancing buoyancy levels, cataloguing campfire chronicles, and securing ski slope safety protocols, their research led to the creation of a rough approximation of ‘not jobbing’: the Vacation Simulator.
● Experience Vacation Island, your destination for optimal relaxation and/or efficient memory-making!
● Customize a virtual YOU for picture-perfect selfies!
● Wave to interact with a colorful cast of Bots!
● Enjoy RECREATION beyond the theoretical limit in immersion-inspiring destinations!
● Splash in the silicon sea and bask in simulated sunlight, all without getting sand in your… hands!
● Get lost connecting with your roots, nodes, and branches... then get actually lost on a hike!
● Elevate your ice-sculpting skills to new heights and reach peak cozy by knitting mittens for a snowhuman!
● Exist in a comfortable, all-inclusive VR experience— free of motion sickness AND seasickness!
- OWLCHEMY LABS, INC.
- Casual, Puzzle, Action
- Screen Languages:
- English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
To play this game on PS5, your system may need to be updated to the latest system software. Although this game is playable on PS5, some features available on PS4 may be absent. See PlayStation.com/bc for more details.
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense).
One-time license fee for play on account’s designated primary PS4™ system and other PS4™ systems when signed in with that account.