One player is trapped in a room with a ticking time bomb they must defuse. The other players are the “Experts” who must give the instructions to defuse the bomb by deciphering the information found in the Bomb Defusal Manual. But there’s a catch: the Experts can’t see the bomb, so everyone will need to talk it out – fast!
Puzzle solving and communication skills – and maybe a few friendships – will be put to the test as players race to defuse bombs while communicating quickly, clearly, and effectively.
• Challenging puzzles – Procedurally generated every time to keep the action fresh.
• Local co-op party game – Bomb defusing is a team endeavor. Going solo is not an option!
• Only one copy of the game needed – If you can talk to your friends, you can play!
• PS VR Optional – An immersive experience, isolated from your Experts. Use the TV to view the Bomb Defusal Manual.
View or print the Bomb Defusal Manual at www.bombmanual.com.
Local multiplayer only. 2-4 players required.
- STEEL CRATE GAMES, INC.
- Party, Puzzle, Simulation
This item includes PS VR content. PlayStation VR and PlayStation Camera are required to experience these features.
VR games may cause some players to experience motion sickness.
To play this game on PS5, your system may need to be updated to the latest system software. Although this game is playable on PS5, some features available on PS4 may be absent. See PlayStation.com/bc for more details.
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense).
One-time license fee for play on account’s designated primary PS4™ system and other PS4™ systems when signed in with that account.