Back in 1995
Ratalaika Games SL
A throwback to the survival horror and mystery games of the mid-90's 32-bit generation, Back in 1995 faithfully re-creates everything from this all-but-forgotten era of games.
Be transported to a world both concrete and indistinct, where you must uncover the mystery surrounding the disappearance of your daughter, the catastrophe that shook the city, and why you’ve decided to finally return.
* Get lost in the nostalgic world of retro 3D graphics, including low-res models, texture warping, CRT emulation, and fixed CCTV style camera angles.
* Relive the mystery game genre with an old-school user interface and tank controls.
* Explore a sparse cityscape in the year 1995, littered with clues about the past.
* Interact with a cast of damaged characters whose intentions you can never truly know.
* Uncover the mystery of yourself, your daughter, and what happened to the city.
This Cross-Buy product entitles you to download both PS4™ and PS Vita versions.
© 2019 Ratalaika Games S.L.
© 2019 Throw the warped code out