Game Tengoku CruisinMix Special
- DUALSHOCK 4 vibration
Game Tengoku CruisinMix Special is an enhanced port of Jaleco's classic 90s vertically scrolling shooting game. It mixes cute characters, a game world parodying a wide range of gaming tropes and history, tight controls, refined mechanics and eggplants?! The game features both the console original and the exclusive Arcade Mode + in a retro game fan's dream combination.
Arcade Mode +:
- Normal (6 stages, multiple difficulties & practice mode)
-Time Attack (Play against the clock for a high score)
- 7 characters, 6 unique ships and more via DLC
- 2 display modes (vertical stretch & dot by dot)
- Multiple soundtrack & voice types
- HD Data Mode: high-res game flyers & info on Jaleco's games
Classic Mode - Arcade
- 6 stages of straight-laced shooting with 2p co-op
- 1 Time Attack stage
- Vertical display mode[/list]
Classic Mode - Arrange
- 8 stages with fully-voiced intermissions
- Fully voiced opening and ending movies and several songs
- Time attack with 2 stages and a practice stage
1GB minimum save size
©2017 CITY CONNECTION CO., LTD.
Developed and Published by Chara-ani Corporation.
- DEGICA CO., LTD.