Virtual reality's original mascot is back!
Lucky’s Tale is the story of a brave fox on a quest to save his friend Piggy from the monstrously tentacled Glorp. Together, you'll run, jump, and climb your way through a bright, colorful world full of charming characters, boss battles, hundreds of secrets to discover, and exciting 3D platforming action built for VR. Become a hero and save the day in the groundbreaking game that launched a beloved franchise, now remastered for modern VR headsets!
– NEW: Remastered for modern headsets, featuring updated lighting, rendering, and remixed audio
– NEW: Refined movement and an upgraded character model from Lucky's latest adventure, New Super Lucky's Tale.
– Diverse levels featuring lush swamps, underwater ruins, catacombs, an active volcano, secret foxholes, and more
– 3rd person perspective camera built for virtual reality and designed for thrilling yet comfortable action
– Headset tracking for aiming, throwing, finding hidden items; touch controls for interacting with Lucky and menus
– Additional timed-based and collectathon challenges that reward replays
– Designed for all ages and skill levels
About Lucky's Tale:
The original Lucky’s Tale (2016) broke ground as one of the first 3rd person perspective games in virtual reality, showing the world VR can be much more than 1st person experiences. Its pioneering approach to camera, character motion, environment, and gameplay provided a thrilling experience that allowed players to freely roam immersive environments that were at once both toy-like and vast in scale. This REMASTERED version is all that and more. Go inside the world of a nostalgic platformer in Lucky's Tale!
In addition, on PS5™ consoles: PlayStation Camera adaptor for PS Camera is required (no purchase necessary) go to Playstation.com/camera-adaptor; for the best PlayStation®VR experience on PS5™ we recommend using a DUALSHOCK®4 wireless controller.
- PLAYFUL CORP.
- Action, Adventure
- Screen Languages:
- English, French (France), German, Korean, Spanish
PlayStation VR and PlayStation Camera are required to play the PS4 version of this game.
VR games may cause some players to experience motion sickness.
To play this game on PS5, your system may need to be updated to the latest system software. Although this game is playable on PS5, some features available on PS4 may be absent. See PlayStation.com/bc for more details.
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense).
One-time license fee for play on account’s designated primary PS4™ system and other PS4™ systems when signed in with that account.