Inspired by the classic computer game from our childhood - as well as sudoku and picross - Minesweeper Genius is a brain teaser that will challenge your mind and logical thinking.
Enjoy the classic computer game, with a twist! Guide Aristotle safely through the minefield by calculating where the mines are located and using special tiles with unique behaviours, like jumping over mines.
HOW TO PLAY:
• Read the numbers to calculate how many mines there are in each column and each line
• Flag the tiles which contain a mine
• Then move the minesweeper genius to the portal!
• Our procedural generator can create an unlimited number of random levels
• Mixes the mechanics of sudoku, nonogram (picross) and minesweeper
• Absolutely no guessing or luck involved
200MB minimum save size
Copyright © 2017 Mother Gaia Studio