- 1 player
- 1 player
Castle Of Pixel Skulls
In Castle Of Pixel Skulls you play as an animated skeleton that wakes up in a haunted castle. In order to escape you need to overcome challenging levels full of enemies and traps while also racing against the clock to complete the levels as fast as possible. Spikes, fireballs, lava, timed platforms...everything in this castle is trying to kill you - will you have what it takes to survive?
Play through 40 intense and difficult levels in the perfect blend of fun and challenge that was a staple on the arcade classics. Calculated movement, well timed jumps and dexterity are your keys to success!
The game offers a lot of replayability as you can replay the levels in order to try to beat your previous time. So master your jumps, perfect your dodges and you try to speedrun the game in the least amount of time possible!
| About the developer |
I'm an indie game developer and my name is Josep Monzonís Hernández. I love creating simple, fun and well designed games. My biggest inspirations are games from the 8-bit and 16-bit era. I like every aspect in the process of making video games: pixel art, coding, game design and drawing. I've worked on several indie games in the past - Castle Of Pixel Skulls is one of my last solo developed games and it was in development for about one year.
- 4 different chapters with 10 levels each: a total of 40 levels full of madness and challenges!
- Dangerous traps and enemies: spikes, fireballs, lava, timed platforms, skeletons, and more!
- Timed levels: replay the levels as many times as you want and try to beat your previous score.
- Classic arcade platformer playstyle: old school difficulty of classic NES platform titles.
- Simple and accessible controls
- Easy to play, hard to master
- 2Awesome Studio SL
- Screen Languages:
- Catalan, Chinese (Traditional), English, French (France), German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense).
You can download and play this content on the main PS5 console associated with your account (through the “Console Sharing and Offline Play” setting) and on any other PS5 consoles when you login with your same account.