Push Me Pull You
Push Me Pull You is an award-winning local multiplayer game about friendship and wrestling. Joined at the waist, you and your partner share a long, wriggling body as you wrestle your opponents for control of the ball. Since you're sharing the same body, you'll need to carefully communicate (or just shout a lot). With every action affecting both you and your partner, PMPY combines the best parts of co-op multiplayer with the worst parts of your last breakup.
• Frantic local multiplayer gameplay in the vein of Sportsfriends or Towerfall.
• Compete in multiple game types that will test your friendship in different ways, or play around in a sandbox area filled with toys and secrets.
• Low on controllers? Share a controller with a friend or try controlling two heads simultaneously - a two-player game can be played with just one controller!
• Accessible yet deep - play it as a noisy party game or hold a fiercely competitive grudge match.
Additional hardware required for Remote Play.
300MB minimum save size
1080p HD Video Output
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.playstationnetwork.com/terms-of-service). One-time license fee for play on account’s designated primary PS4™ system and other PS4™ systems when signed in with that account.
© House House Games Pty Ltd
- House House Games PTY LTD