The Tower of Beatrice
Evgeniy Kolpakov t/a Sometimes You
The life of a thief isn’t easy: always hiding in shadows, clients cheat, traps bite… Working on a contract for a mysterious client, you'll need to infiltrate the tower of the powerful sorcerer Beatrice, steal her Book of Recipes, and get out alive.
Along the way you will enter a demon's dreams to discover his most intimate desires, accept a gift from a Granny-spider, start the Clock Tower, feed a snail, make a tea for a demon, piece together a skeleton, and finally fix your own fatal failing.
- Six floors – each with its own atmosphere and mood
- Surprising and charming residents – demons of Fire, Frost and Dream, Iron Maiden, Hungry Chest, and many others
- Alchemy! Discover many interesting recipes!
- Unique puzzles ranging from simple to brain bending
- Atmospheric and immersive soundtrack
- Many allusions to famous games, movies and books – spot them all!
490MB minimum save size
© Sometimes You
© Fairy Forest