Active Neurons 2
Evgeniy Kolpakov t/a Sometimes You
Active Neurons 2 is a game that trains the player in spatial logical thinking. Your main task in the game is to collect enough energy to discover the 12 greatest inventions of mankind.
Look for the right way to energy charges using obstacles in the level.
Avoid dangerous obstacles, they are destructive!
Teleport from one space to another to get closer to your goal.
Solve tasks on memory and orientation in space to get to the blocked areas.
Destroy, move and combine objects on the levels to get to energy sources.
- More than 150 logical tasks and subtasks;
- More than 20 types of unique mechanics;
- Ability to combine mechanics;
- Nice minimalistic style with beautiful graphic effects;
- Pleasant musical and audio accompaniment, improving immersion in the gameplay.
Offline single player
PS4 game can be controlled via PS Vita
Enhanced game play on PS4 Pro console
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense).
One-time license fee for play on account’s designated primary PS4™ system and other PS4™ systems when signed in with that account.
© USANIK STD
© Sometimes You