- 1 player
- 1 player
Active Neurons - Puzzle game
Active Neurons is a game that trains the player in spatial logical thinking.
By controlling the power of thought, you must charge the neurons. The more the neurons are charged, the healthier the brain becomes. The healthier the brain becomes, the more of a fully-fledged life the person will live.
It may seem simple, but it won't be as simple as it seems. To choose the direction of movement, the power of thought should be at rest, so it is important for you to correctly use the obstacles presented on every level.
Think, make a decision, and look for the right path to the neurons in order to charge them.
- 120 logical tasks
- More than 15 types of unique mechanics
- Meditative music that creates an additional atmosphere in the game
- Support for color blindness mode
- Evgeniy Kolpakov t/a Sometimes You
- Casual, Puzzle, Family
- Screen Languages:
- Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Danish, Dutch, English, French (France), German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese (Portugal), Russian, Spanish, Turkish
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense).
You can download and play this content on the main PS5 console associated with your account (through the “Console Sharing and Offline Play” setting) and on any other PS5 consoles when you login with your same account.