- 1 player
- 1 player
Witness the soul-searching journey of a university graduate as he returns to the village where he grew up. Upon his arrival, he finds the place deserted and instead witnesses visions of an incident that happened there some time ago, including another’s return to the village unaware of what lay before them. These visions are of various times and places, leaving the player to search for clues and unravel the surrounding mystery.
The Dead Tree of Ranchiuna is an immersive experience that explores how unfair society can be, both in a direct and realistic manner and with the power of fantasy elements, symbolism and abstract storytelling. Play in first or third person, navigating detailed environments across a huge seamless map. Solve puzzles, discover hidden dialogue through careful exploration and unlock new post-game features to extend the experience!
• Journey across a vast landscape with detailed locales.
• Switch between first-person or third-person perspectives on the fly.
• Enjoy a walking simulator experience with light platforming and puzzle elements.
• Uncover important hidden truths by exploring the world thoroughly!
• Immerse yourself with atmospheric sound design and a charming original soundtrack.
• Unlock fast travel upon clearing the main story!
This product entitles you to download both the digital PS4™ version and the digital PS5™ version of this game.
- PS4, PS5
- Screen Languages:
- Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), English, French (France), German, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense).
You can download and play this content on the main PS5 console associated with your account (through the “Console Sharing and Offline Play” setting) and on any other PS5 consoles when you login with your same account.