Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers - PlayStation®4 Edition
In the arcade flight simulation Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers, you will relive the Pacific War in historical battles and original planes that are accurate down to the last detail. Experience the vast scale of a conflict that shaped the history of warfare on the open seas and in the skies.
- Play two campaigns revolving around historically significant aircraft carriers — either for the US Navy or the Imperial Japanese Army.
- Step into the cockpits of 18 famous airplane types, such as the Japanese A6M 'Zero' and the Aichi D3 'Val', or the American F4F 'Wildcat' or F4U 'Corsair'.
- Command an entire squadron and lead your unit to victory.
- Experience the most famous battles of the Pacific War and fly missions located in Midway, Pearl Harbor, and Wake Island.
- Put your flying abilities to the test in 4 different online multiplayer modes, including aerial and aircraft carrier battles.
- Head tracking with Playstation®Camera
Additional hardware required for Remote Play.
Network Players 2-8
4GB minimum save size
1080p HD Video Output
Online Play (Optional)
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.playstationnetwork.com/terms-of-service). One-time license fee for play on account’s designated primary PS4™ system and other PS4™ systems when signed in with that account.
Copyright © 2015 Kalypso Media Group GmbH. All rights reserved. Developed by Games Farm. Published by Kalypso Media Group GmbH. All other logos, copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owner.
Reference to a particular make, model, manufacturer, and/or version of aircraft is for historical accuracy only, and does not indicate any sponsorship or endorsement of any trademark owner whatsoever. All aircraft models are designed to have flight characteristics realistically replicating World War 2 era aircraft. All aircraft trademarks and trademark rights are the exclusive property of their respective owners.