Railway Empire - France
Level Released May 24, 2019
In the wake of Emperor Napoleon III’s exile, the French monarchy has collapsed for the second time, and the Third Republic has taken its place. In the Railway Empire – France DLC you will decide your country’s industrial future. Either take sides with a militaristic general and increase the strength of France’s borders in anticipation of a new war or help the minister of public work to rebuild the infrastructure of the country and undertake the controversial new “Eiffel Tower” project.
• New scenario – Into a new time (1874-1890)
• Map expansion: France (available in Free Game and Sandbox modes)
• 10 historical engines such as the Coupe Vent (4-4-0) and Forquenot (2-4-2)
• More than 12 new tradeable goods (e.g. wine and soft cheese) and 31 new cities
• ‘Concession’ feature: The map is divided into sections. Buy concessions to gain access to new building grounds (also available on the full North American map)
• New songs and updated characters
Remote Play requires PS Vita system and sufficiently robust Wi-Fi connection.
5GB minimum save size
Railway Empire Copyright © 2018 Kalypso Media Group GmbH. All rights reserved. Developed by Gaming Minds Studios GmbH. Published by Kalypso Media Group GmbH. Railway Empire is a trademark of Kalypso Media Group GmbH and is used under license. All other logos, copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owner.