Railway Empire - Northern Europe
- In-game purchases optional
- 1 player
- Remote Play supported
Railway Empire heads to ‘Northern Europe’ with its latest DLC. Aid the Swedish Parliament and construct a national railroad to continue the country’s far-reaching industrial advancements along the lakes and sprawling rivers that were first used by freight ships to provide goods and supplies to Northern Europe’s people.
• New scenario: Hibernation (1853-1870)
• Map expansion: ‘Northern Europe’ (available in Free Game and Sandbox modes)
• 3 historical engines: Odin (2-2-2), Prins August (2-4-0) and SJB II (4-6-0)
• 10 new tradeable goods (e.g. crisp bread and brown cheese) and 30 new cities
• ‘Concession’ feature: The map is divided into sections. Buy concessions to gain access to new building grounds (Also available on the full North American map)
• Snow: Enhanced weather system for all northern regions in the game
• New regional soundtrack
Remote Play requires PS Vita system and sufficiently robust Wi-Fi connection.
2GB minimum save size
Railway Empire Copyright © 2019 Kalypso Media Group GmbH. All rights reserved. Developed by Gaming Minds Studios GmbH. Published by Kalypso Media USA Inc. Railway Empire is a trademark of Kalypso Media Group GmbH and is used under license. All other logos, copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owner.
- Kalypso Media