The Jackbox Party Pack
To play this game on PS5, your system may need to be updated to the latest system software. Although this game is playable on PS5, some features available on PS4 may be absent. See PlayStation.com/bc for more details.
Free to try! For 1-100 players! Your phones or tablets are your controllers! The team behind YOU DON’T KNOW JACK presents FIVE guffaw-inducing party games in one pack! Games include:
1) The comedy trivia sensation YOU DON’T NOW JACK 2015 (1-4 players) with hundreds of all-new questions.
2) The hilarious bluffing game Fibbage XL (2-8 players), with over 50% more questions added to the original hit game Fibbage.
3) The bizarre drawing game Drawful (3-8 players) - you draw right there on your phone or tablet (very little/no real skill required).
4) The racy-as-you-want-to-be fill-in-the-blank word game Word Spud (2-8 players).
5) The wacky-fact-filled Lie Swatter (1-100 players).
Players play using their phones, tablets, or even computers as controllers – making it the perfect easy-in entertainment piece for your next game night or party.
No big mess of controllers needed!
You’re gonna need more than one party for this.
Note: The games included in this pack are in English only.
2GB minimum save size
1080p HD Video Output
Online Play (Required)
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.playstationnetwork.com/terms-of-service). One-time license fee for play on account’s designated primary PS4™ system and other PS4™ systems when signed in with that account.
Developed by Jackbox Games, Inc. Game and Software © 2014 Jackbox Games, Inc. YOU DON’T KNOW JACK®, FibbageXL, Drawful, Lie Swatter, Word Spud copyright © 2014 Jackbox Games, Inc. YOU DON’T KNOW JACK®, the YOU DON’T KNOW JACK® head, Jackbox Games, and Lie Swatter are registered trademarks of Jackbox Games, Inc. Fibbage, Drawful, Word Spud, and their respective logos are trademarks of Jackbox Games, Inc. All rights reserved. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.