PSN Game Released Aug 25, 2015
Shütshimi is a randomized shoot 'em up about a muscle-bound fish with memory problems.
Armed with your trusty bullet-morphing shotgun, defeat or make your way through waves of enemies and collect power-ups as you battle your way through each of the game's bosses. But there's a catch (there's always a catch): you've been cursed with an incredibly short attention span. Combat waves and upgrade cycles only last 10 seconds a piece, so you'd better act fast!
But wait, there's more (information)!
• 10 second bursts of shoot ‘em up action!
• 6 different bosses!
• 5 different, upgradeable weapons to choose from!
• Over 30 upgrades to collect! Combine upgrades with different weapons for interesting combinations!
• Hats! Over 30 of them! Some hats unlock hidden 'Hattributes' which modify gameplay even further!
• Leaderboards! Compete with friends and foes for the top score!
* Local co-op!
Purchasing this content entitles you to both the PS4™ system and “PS Vita” system versions!
Additional hardware required for Interconnectivity.
150MB minimum save size
Interconnectivity PS4™ • PS Vita
1080p HD Video Output
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.playstationnetwork.com/terms-of-service). One-time license fee for play on account’s designated primary PS4™ system and other PS4™ systems when signed in with that account.
© 2015 Extra Guy LTD