1979 Revolution: Black Friday
To play this game on PS5, your system may need to be updated to the latest system software. Although this game is playable on PS5, some features available on PS4 may be absent. See PlayStation.com/bc for more details.
Based on true stories and historical events, 1979 Revolution: Black Friday is an interactive drama about choice and consequence, chaos and order. The year is 1978, the place is Tehran, Iran. You play a photojournalist who returns home to find his people protesting the ruling King, the Shah. Armed with your camera, you're soon pulled into a dangerous world of revolution and civil unrest.
• Choices: The choices you make shape your experience in the revolution
• Cinematic: A striking visual style with motion-captured animation and voice-over performances
• Exploration: Discover a collapsing city under martial law: covert headquarters, rioting protests, bustling streets and more
• Photography: Take photos of the in-game world and compare them to archival images by real photojournalists
• Collectables: Unlock 80+ unique stories that enhance your experience of the Iranian Revolution Based on True Events: First-hand testimonies of freedom fighters, witnesses and casualties of the revolution.
Offline single player
Uses DUALSHOCK 4 vibration function
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense).
One-time license fee for play on account’s designated primary PS4™ system and other PS4™ systems when signed in with that account.
Digerati © 2018 / Stage Clear Studios © 2018 / iNK Studios © 2018