- 1 player
- Remote Play supported
- PS4 VersionDUALSHOCK 4 vibration
The Bridge is a 2D logic puzzle game that forces the player to reevaluate their preconceptions of physics and perspective. It is Isaac Newton meets M. C. Escher. Manipulate gravity to redefine the ceiling as the floor while venturing through impossible architectures. Explore increasingly difficult worlds, each uniquely detailed and designed to leave the player with a pronounced sense of intellectual accomplishment. The Bridge exemplifies games as an art form, with beautifully hand-drawn art in the style of a black-and-white lithograph.
* 48 thought-provoking puzzles, each unique from the rest, all requiring an innovative solution.
* Gravity manipulations, gravitational vortexes, parallel dimensions, and many more mind-bending concepts in a world where the laws of physics are not what they seem.
* M. C. Escher-esque worlds with impossible architecture set in the style of beautifully hand-drawn black-and-white lithographic art.
Purchasing this content entitles you to the PS3™ system, PS4™ system, and “PS Vita” system versions!
Additional hardware required for Remote Play.
- The Quantum Astrophysicists Guild
- Puzzle, Puzzle, Puzzle
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense).
One-time license fee for play on account’s designated primary PS4™ system and other PS4™ systems when signed in with that account.
PS3: One time license fee entitles play on up to 2 PlayStation® 3 systems activated by this account.
PS Vita: One time license fee entitles play on up to 3 PlayStation® Vita systems activated by this account.