- In-game purchases optional
- Offline play enabled
- 1 player
Introduce four ferocious new predators to your parks with Jurassic World Evolution 2: Cretaceous Predator Pack. Manage and control these striking dinosaurs as they fight for dominance in your parks and search for their next meal.
Welcome the following extraordinary species:
- Gigantoraptor, whose name means “Giant Thief”, is the largest known Oviraptorosaur from the Late Cretaceous era. Featuring an impressive coat of feathers and large elongated legs, the Gigantoraptor can maintain speed for an extended period of time as it chases down its prey.
- Concavenator has a distinctive narrow hump, formed by two extremely large vertebrae, making its profile instantly recognisable. This agile theropod from the Early Cretaceous period is a fierce hunter that will make an exciting addition to your parks.
- Utahraptor, one of the largest dromaeosaurs, is an intelligent and ruthless predator that is sure to impress your guests. With a stunning feather coat and large scythe-like claws, this predator, hailing from Utah, will stop any prey in its tracks.
- Tarbosaurus, is a gargantuan hunter inspired by the Universal Pictures, Amblin Entertainment and DreamWorks Animation Netflix Show, Jurassic World Camp Cretaceous: Hidden Adventure. This unique Tyrannosaurine theropod will need a secure enclosure to protect guests from its powerful jaws.
- PS4, PS5
- Frontier Developments PLC
- Simulation, Strategy
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense).
You can download and play this content on the main PS5 console associated with your account (through the “Console Sharing and Offline Play” setting) and on any other PS5 consoles when you login with your same account.