PlayStation®VR is not for use by children under age 12.
PlayStation®VR and PlayStation®Camera are required.
VR Games may cause some players to experience motion sickness.
Table of Tales: The Crooked Crown is a role playing adventure that brings tabletop gaming to life in virtual reality. You must take a seat at the magical table, captain the helm, and lead your party of scoundrels as they venture through a world of swashbuckling and sorcery.
- Embark on a narrative driven campaign featuring a fully-voiced Dungeon Master companion.
- Guide a party of four scoundrels through a captivating story that is shaped by your choices.
- Battle, charm or sneak your way through more than 24 enthralling encounters.
- Tactical turn-based combat and encounters feature dice, cards, skill checks and over forty different types of enemy.
- Take on your friends in a local multiplayer dungeon battle! One player dons the VR headset as the Villain while up to 3 other players are the Heroes, fighting for dominance in a turn-based battle to the death.
- Magical table that transforms before your eyes.
- Inspired by the nostalgia of classic tabletop games.
3D Display with compatible 3D glasses (sold separately) required for 3D features.
2GB minimum save size
Enhanced play with 1 PS®Move controller
© Tin Man Games Pty. Ltd. All rights reserved.