Downward Spiral: Horus Station
- PS Plus required for online play
- In-game purchases optional
- Supports up to 8 online players with PS Plus
- Online play optional
- VR headset enabled
- PS Camera optional
- PS Move motion controller optional
- DUALSHOCK 4 vibration
Downward Spiral: Horus Station takes players through a lost vessel abandoned by its crew with a complete focus on visual storytelling for single player or two player online co-op. Players will have to piece together the plot through observation and interpretation as they navigate the derelict space station's environmental storytelling, accompanied by the electronic ambient soundtrack composed by platinum selling HIM frontman Ville Valo. In addition to Horus Station’s story campaign, there’s eight-player PvP and PvE multiplayer modes including Deathmatch, Horde and Survivor challenges.
• Atmospheric and mysterious solo or two player online co-op zero-g sci-fi thriller
• A complete environmental storytelling experience without dialogue or cinematics
• Totally new way to experience movement in zero g
• Electronic ambient soundtrack composed by platinum selling HIM frontman Ville Valo
• Optional Explorer mode removes threats leaving the story and puzzles
• Playable in Flat or VR mode
Network Players 2-8 - Full game requires PlayStation®Plus membership to access online multiplayer
Online Play (Optional)
Enhanced play with 2 PS Move controllers
© 2018 3rd Eye Studios. Downward Spiral™ is a trademark of 3rd Eye Studios. All other trademarks cited herein are the property of their respective owners.
- 3rd Eye Studios Oy Ltd
To play this game on PS5, your system may need to be updated to the latest system software. Although this game is playable on PS5, some features available on PS4 may be absent. See PlayStation.com/bc for more details.