A Fisherman's Tale
Vertigo Studios B.V
PS VR Game
PlayStation®VR is not for use by children under age 12.
PlayStation®VR and PlayStation®Camera are required.
VR Games may cause some players to experience motion sickness.
Playing as Bob, a tiny fisherman puppet, you live alone in your tiny cabin, oblivious to the world outside. When your radio broadcasts a storm alert, you have to get to the top of the lighthouse and turn on the light! But as you try to leave your cabin with the help of some uncanny sidekicks, you realize what's waiting outside is not at all what you expected...
• Break more than a couple laws of physics in mind-bending VR puzzles!
• Make it to the top of the lighthouse before The Big Storm, with the help of some uncanny sidekicks!
• Use your hands to pick up, throw, combine, and use all kinds of things in glorious fully immersive virtual reality!
• Toy around with your tiny little model lighthouse, inside a lighthouse, inside a... is that another lighthouse?
• Uncover the truth at the core of an unusually tall Fisherman's Tale, exclusively in VR.
Brought to you by Vertigo Games, the team behind Arizona Sunshine & Skyworld, A Fisherman's Tale is developed by INNERSPACE VR co-produced by ARTE.
2GB minimum save size
1 PS®Move controller required
A Fisherman’s Tale © 2018 Innerspace VR - ARTE France. Published by Vertigo Games. Developed by Innerspace VR. Produced by Innerspace VR and ARTE France. All rights reserved.