Terrible Toybox, Inc.
PSN Game Released Aug 22, 2017
Welcome to Thimbleweed Park. Population: 80 nutcases.
A haunted hotel, an abandoned circus, a burnt-out pillow factory, a dead body pixelating under the bridge, toilets that run on vacuum tubes... this town has issues.
Five people with nothing in common have been drawn to this rundown place. They don’t know it yet but they’re deeply connected. And they’re being watched.
* Who is Agent Ray really working for and will she get what they want?
* What does Junior Agent Reyes know about a 20 year old factory fire that he’s not saying?
* Will the ghost, Franklin, get to speak to his daughter again?
* Will Ransome the *Beeping* Clown ever become a decent human being?
* Will aspiring game developer Delores abandon her dreams and stick by her family?
* And hey, how come no one cares about that dead body?
By the end of a long, strange night, you’ll have answers -- but you’ll question everything you thought you knew.
In a town like Thimbleweed Park, a dead body is the least of your problems.
Copyright Terrible Toybox, Inc. 2017