Island Time VR
Project Flight School LLC dba Flight School
PS VR Game
PlayStation®VR is not for use by children under age 12.
PlayStation®VR and PlayStation®Camera are required.
VR Games may cause some players to experience motion sickness.
After a journey at sea, you are shipwrecked on a tiny island. Using your wit, ingenuity and the advice of Carl the Crab, you must find a way to keep yourself from starving and survive. Craft tools, fend off creatures…Or you could just give up and die? Just enjoy the sunset while you can. Almost makes you forget that you're in a desperate struggle against your own mortality.
– Survive… until you die
– Play standing in a room-scale VR experience
– Craft tools, like a spear, from the island’s resources
– Use your tools to catch fish, defend yourself… and do stuff, like, not die
– Befriend (or not) the island’s wildlife including sharks and pesky seagulls
– Foster a lifelong friendship with a crab. And, by lifelong, we mean a week at the most?
Offline single player
PlayStation VR headset required
PlayStation Camera required
2 PlayStation Move motion controllers required
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense).
One-time license fee for play on account’s designated primary PS4™ system and other PS4™ systems when signed in with that account.
Island Time © 2017-2018 Project Flight School, LLC. All rights reserved.