Archer Maclean's Mercury
Game Released Dec 4, 2008
This game has been specifically designed to take full advantage of the unique gaming experience offered by the PSP® Handheld Entertainment System. It is the most imaginative and compelling puzzle game to be released in recent years! The aim of the game is simple: Guide your Mercury around each 3D Maze by “tilting” the level and navigating through the countless challenges encountered along the way.
• 72 Levels of Liquid Mayhem
• 6 Worlds That Get Progressively Harder
• 30+ Types of Interactive Objects, Enemies and Useful Level-Solving Devices
• Game Types Include Race, Percentage, Task, Combo, Boss and Secrets Modes
• Wi-Fi 2-Player Mode For All Levels
• Unlockable Levels in Each World For Hi-Scores
• Training Camp For Beginners To Practice Blob Control and Color Manipulation
• 72 Unique Tracks of Ambient Music
• 1-2 Players
• Memory Stick Duo™ 2 MB
• Wi-Fi Compatible (Ad Hoc/ Infrastructure). Internet connection may be required for certain Wi-Fi functionality. Player responsible for Wi-Fi fees.
Archer Maclean & Archer Maclean’s Mercury are trademarks of Archer Maclean used under exclusive license by Ignition Entertainment Limited.
Purchase or use of this item is subject to the PlayStation®Network Terms of Service and User Agreement. If you do not wish to accept all these terms, do not purchase or use this item. This item has been sublicensed to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America. One-time license fee for downloads to up to 2 portable systems that are associated with the purchasing account.