Joe Dever's Lone Wolf Console Edition
PSN Game Released Mar 16, 2016
Lone Wolf is back in video game form with a brand-new story, a deep combat system, stunning graphics and much more!
Acclaimed author Joe Dever played an active role in the development of the game and his new narrative follows on from his classic 1980's gamebook, shedding a new light on Lone Wolf’s world, Magnamund!
The Console Edition includes all 4 acts of the story. Are you ready to write your own destiny?
▪ A brand-new adventure written by Joe Dever, with a deep and dark redesign of Lone Wolf, his world and his enemies.
▪ A real medieval tome with hand-drawn illustrations.
▪ Create your character and try out different combinations of Kai Disciplines, traits and gear.
▪ Write your own story through multiple choices.
▪ A real combat system, where your prowess really counts –no random number table or dice to throw!
▪ Wield Lone Wolf’s signature weapon, the Sommerswerd!
▪ Play again, make different choices and explore new paths and fighting styles!
For Sommerlund and the Kai!
1080p HD Video Output
LONE WOLF TM&© Joe Dever 1984-2016
JOE DEVER’s LONE WOLF © 2016 Official Licensee Atlantyca S.p.A.
JOE DEVER’s LONE WOLF video game© 2016 realized by Forge Reply with the contribution of Joe Dever & Atlantyca. All rights reserved. Published by 505 Games. 505 Games and the 505 Games logo are registered trademarks of 505 Games S.r.l. All other marks and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.