Worms™: Battle Islands
Team17 Software Ltd.
PSN Game Released Nov 23, 2010
Battle up to three other players offline or online on one of six landscape themes, using
one of forty classic Worms™ weapons or some of your own creation in the weapons
With sixty single player challenges, five game modes, a powerful level editor and a massive selection of ways to personalize your worm army and customize your game experience, it's a package sky-high on entertainment!
- Offline or online play for up to four players.
- Fully featured online mode with lobbying, leader-boards, in-game messaging, friends lists and downloadable content.
- Build your own devices in the formidable factory.
- Five game modes including Death-match, Racing, Forts, Triathlon and Tactics Mode.
- Build your own island base and add to it with items plundered from opponents.
- A wealth of unlockable content, with more than one hundred items to unlock!
- A host of other features such as an extensive help system, nuclear, jungle and underwater battlefields, and much more!
Worms Developed by Team17 Software Ltd 2009.
Team17 Software and Worms are trademarks or registered trademarks of Team17 Software Limited. Original Concept by Andy Davidson. Developed and published by Team17 Software Limited.
This product contains software technology licensed from GameSpy Industries, Inc. 1999-2009 GameSpy Industries, Inc. GameSpy and the 'Powered By GameSpy' design are trademarks of GameSpy Industries, Inc. All rights reserved.
Purchase or use of this item is subject to the PlayStation®Network Terms of Service and User Agreement. If you do not wish to accept all these terms, do not purchase or use this item. This item has been sublicensed to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America. One-time license fee for downloads to up to 2 portable systems that are associated with the purchasing account.