Order of Battle: Burma Road
- Offline play enabled
- 1 player
Crisis! On December 7th, 1941 Japan launches multiple surprise attacks, causing devastation to Allied forces from Malaysia to Pearl Harbor.
As the defense of Singapore hangs by a thread, the Japanese set their sights on Burma. Their main objective: sever the primary Allied resupply line to China, the Burma Road. With control of Burma and the Burma Road, Japan would then be poised to strike directly at British India.
Order of Battle: Burma Road is a new DLC for the Order of Battle series, bringing you in the thick of the action in the Burma campaign. Lead many new units and fight on an unfamiliar terrain to stop and repel the Japanese invasion.
As commander of British and Allied forces in this new Order of Battle historical campaign, it's up to you to muster your forces to defend the Malaysian Peninsula and prepare an army to fight in the dense Burmese jungles. Re-live unique historical battles and events through special scenarios that include, but are not limited to:
- Providing an aerial umbrella for a British Naval Task Force.
- Launching a pre-emptive strike into Thailand to challenge the Japanese advance.
- Escorting battered Indian Army units safely across Burmese rivers.
- Paving the way for the replacement to the Burma Road: the Ledo Road.
- Throwing back the massive Japanese invasion of India at Imphal.
- Suppressing an Indian revolt in Bombay by arresting its leader: Mahatma Gandhi
Expanded nations and units. Many new units for existing factions, as well as entire new armies for Thailand and British India.
Authentic scenarios built from real historical maps.
New Campaign, Commanders, and Specializations.
- Slitherine Software UK Ltd
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense).
One-time license fee for play on account’s designated primary PS4™ system and other PS4™ systems when signed in with that account.