Cities: Skylines - Industries
- 1 player
Players can customize their industrial areas with supply chains for the four different resource types and unique factories. Well managed industry areas will level up and become more efficient. Aside from production chains, there is a new city service for handling mail and the cargo airport eases import and export of factory goods.
• Define an area with the industry area tool and place highly specialized industrial buildings to build and manage the production chain from raw material extraction up to final end product.
• New industrial buildings include Extractors, Warehouse Facilities, Processing and Auxiliary Buildings, Industrial Props and Roads.
• Manage traffic and logistics with industry warehouses and the use of the new Cargo Services including a cargo airport.
• Three new Industry Policies and four City-wide Policies
• Five New Maps - Rich in natural resources, transportation options and industrial opportunities.
- Paradox Interactive
- Simulation, Simulation, Strategy
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense).
One-time license fee for play on account’s designated primary PS4™ system and other PS4™ systems when signed in with that account.